- Expandability: possibility to
- Add a bag compacter
- Add a pallet stacker
- Implement in complex control system with full process control
- Flexibility (additional options, executions can be discussed)
- Robust execution
- Separated steady movements
- Electrical lift executes vertical movement
- Shuttle executes horizontal movements
- With the fully automatic bag emptying machine, granulate bags of 25 kg can be opened and emptied into a receiving bin.
- The capacity of the machine is between 10 and 15 tons of granules per hour.
- Emptying is better than 99.98%!
- It is also possible to transport or drop the empty bags (in)to a bag compactor or baler.
- The granulate in the receiving bin is transported from the bin by means of a granulate pump into the pneumatic transport system.
- This system provides a durable and reliable transport to storage silos.
Alternative designs and extra options
- XL unit: Suitable for dumping granulate into containers, big bags, octabins or truckloads;
- Automated cleaning: This machine can clean itself after a batch, so it is immediately ready for a different product
- Automatic pallet transport (in and out)
- Integrated palletstacker for stacking the empty pallets
- Integrated bag compactor or baler for the empty bags
Specification of Bag Emptying Machine
- Pallet dimensions: 1300mm x 1100mm (to be confirmed by customer)
- Max. intake width: approx. 1400 mm
- Pallet weight: approx. 1600 kg
- Pallet height: max. 2200 mm (to be confirmed by customer)
- Stacking: 5 bags per layer, stacked 3 by 2 in alternating directions, 11 layers
- Capacity: approx. 15t/h (granulate) with >99,98% discharge
- Supply voltage: 3x 400V, 50Hz + earth
- Protection rating: IP55
- Control voltage: 24 VDC
- Air consumption:10 Normal-liter / cycle
- Air conditioning: 6 bar dry conditioned air
- Finishing: Frame: powder coated in RAL color
- Total Load: 6.85 KW