Bag Machine with Bale Press, Pallet Stacker and Infeed Pallet
- Expandability: possibility to
- Add a bag compacter
- Add a pallet stacker
- Implement in complex control system with full process control
- Flexibility (additional options, executions can be discussed)
- Robust execution
- Separated steady movements
- Electrical lift executes vertical movement
- Shuttle executes horizontal movements
- With the fully automatic bag emptying machine, granulate bags of 25 kg can be opened and emptied into a receiving bin.
- The capacity of the machine is between 10 and 15 tons of granules per hour.
- Emptying is better than 99.98%!
- It is also possible to transport or drop the empty bags (in)to a bag compactor or baler.
- The granulate in the receiving bin is transported from the bin by means of a granulate pump into the pneumatic transport system.
- This system provides a durable and reliable transport to storage silos.
Alternative designs and extra options
- XL unit: Suitable for dumping granulate into containers, big bags, octabins or truckloads;
- Automated cleaning: This machine can clean itself after a batch, so it is immediately ready for a different product
- Automatic pallet transport (in and out)
- Integrated palletstacker for stacking the empty pallets
- Integrated bag compactor or baler for the empty bags
Specification of Bag Emptying Machine
- Feeding opening L x W: 1030x950 mm
- Channel W x H: 950 x 700 mm
- Dimensions L x W x H: 3550 x 1410 x 1940 mm; without hopper
- Max. feeding volume: 0,68 m³
- Volume throughout in idle speed: 72 m³/h without binding time
- Pressing force: 300 KN; specific pressing force: 45 N/cm²
- Cycle time: 34 s
- Drive power uptake: 11 KW; fuse: 35 A; delay melting fuse
- Power connection: 460 V, 60 Hz
- Channel outlet fully automatic control
- Binding system: manual, 4-fold; binding with polyester strap reels
- Low oil level switch with over temperature stop function
- Equipped with Operating hour meter and Bale length meter
- Starting system by light barrier
- Hydraulic central drive
- Central control system with function and failure display by Siemens PLC control
- Bale length pre-selection via text display
- Revision door (670x670mm) with Plexiglass
- Total Load: 11 KW